Saturday, June 16, 2007

Wired

by French Toast Girl

I had a Walkman when they were the IPods of the day. I spent that summer doing a lot of biking around the city on my burgundy bike. I had named her Nikita... Apparently naming one's bike is common practice.

Anyhow, I prefer natural sounds. Sound is part of any existing system, it contains vital information that enables me to"get" a full picture of that place/people/event. This is a very subtle thing for me...

Now ask me about how attached I am to my laptop... Go ahead... Well, I don't take it outside the house in daylight because of the brightness and lack of Internet connection. Otherwise, this puppy is always by my side. I'm even wondering how dangerous to my health it is to have it on my lap so frequently. Gotta research laptop radiation emissions.

No comments: