Monday, January 07, 2008

Inspired in church

Yesterday's sermon was inspiring. The pastor reiterated concepts I already practice, and it served as validation for me to keep on doing it. it's about a journey to be Christ like in our daily lives.
1. How do you treat other people in action and words?
2. Are you characterized by the kind of love that creates unity, community, and harmony?
3. Are you wise? Meaning that you are able to say and do the right thing at the right time, in the right way, for the right reason?
4. Do you carry an attitude of gratitude?

1 comment:

African Kelli said...

I am regularly working on those areas of my life too. I am not always kind or patient -- two areas in particular that I am focusing on. I try to be grateful of every day things. This is a great reminder to be more conscious. Thank you!