Monday, September 02, 2013

Education Innovation Summit

Having the Education Innovation Summit take place right in my backyard made it irresistible and I promptly registered.  I was introduced to the start up world in the education space.  Fascinating stuff.


A panel


A panel


Ava, Media


Mr. Crow,ASU


 KIIP schools.

Small panel



Night view from the pool.


Another panel

 Outside.
  1.  Great speaker.
Grand Ballroom for a panel.


I was a bit apprehensive about the choice, but I went and did what I do best - gorge on information and learn all I can.  This was a new arena for me, and a missing piece in my puzzle. 

Despite the fact that most people were there to do business, I managed to run into people like me who are involved in education in some way and needed to know more. 
And did I say it was held at the Phoenician?  Special!

No comments: